Friday 22 October 2021

Fluffy panda report!

 Pandas are a bear that lives and China and eats 

Bamboo.


They have big white and black dots on them. They are also very fluffy because they have heaps of fur on them.


They are very cute and funny in the way they act by going on swings and slides. Its funny the way they go on them.


They live with their panda family in China.


Pandas like to climb trees and they also do heaps of things people would do like sun bathing and chilling outside.


My opinion on pandas is that they need more stuff to do instead of eating bamboos all day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carys, great job and what an awesome story! We loved reading your panda story

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post