Friday 14 May 2021

get fire wise!

Mornina  everyone, on the last couple of days we have been learning about fire wise. We are learning about fire wise because there might be a fire and we will know what to do. Here are the main things to do; GET DOWN, GET LOW and GET OUT FAST!!!! It is our last week doing fire wise so today we got 4 fire fighters to come down to our school and teach us what to do. If you are alone and a fire happens shout ¨FIRE FIRE FIRE¨.Then get out your window and go to your meeting place and meet your family there.We did a practice in the hall with the fire fighters so we know what to do.I liked doing fire wise because we could make posters about it and animations. Thank you Miss esselink for teaching us about fie wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post